The Reves Center for International Studies is the home of the office of the Vice Provost for International Affairs as well as the Global Education Office and the Office of International Students, Scholars, and Programs.
Each year the Reves Center :
- helps more than 750 William & Mary students study abroad,
- supports William & Mary's international community of more than 1000 students, scholars, faculty, and family members representing more than 65 countries,
- provides more than $400,000 in scholarships for study abroad and international internships,
- administers more than $20,000 in scholarships to international students,
- offers 17 summer programs abroad and four sponsored semester study abroad programs, and maintains academic exchange partnerships with 17 universities in 12 countries
- conducts more than 25 pre-departure and risk management workshops for students and faculty going abroad,
- organizes undergraduate and graduate orientations for more than 250 new, degree-seeking international students,
- welcomes 40 Japanese students as part of our summer Cross-Cultural Collaboration with Keio University in Japan,
- matches more than 50 international students and their families with local community members as part of the Global Friends program,
- awards $70,000 in grants for faculty conference travel, internationally-focused student-faculty research projects, and faculty-mentored international service learning projects,
- contributes $100,000 to support and sponsor internationally-focused public programs, including speakers, events, and films,
- disseminates Reves Digest, a weekly email with W&M's internationally-focused events and news, each week of the academic year,
- publishes two issues of World Minded magazine,
- supports W&M graduate students with over $45,000 in Assistantships.