This page is a resource for Departments, Programs, Schools, and Academic Schedulers. For information about specific classes, please contact the responsible department.
Academic Schedule Build Resources
- Academic Scheduling Managers Contact List (pdf)
- Academic Scheduling Basics (pdf)
- Standard to Military Time Chart (pdf)
- GER/COLL Curriculum Attributes (pdf)
- Online and Hybrid Course Attribute Coding Tool - Use this link to determine the correct SCHEV attribute for a course that has any online component.
- Examples of Online and Hybrid Course Attribute Codes (pdf)
- Course Fee Information
- Searching Curriculog Archives (pdf)
- Educational Policy Committee: FAQs
Course Distribution Requirements
- Course Distribution Requirements (pdf) for Spring/Fall
- Course Distribution Requirements (pdf) EFFECTIVE FALL 2018
- Summer Time Blocks (pdf)
- A&S Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018 Schedule Build Timeline (pdf)
- Undergrad A&S 2017-2018 Schedule Build Timeline (pdf) - Revised for Round 2
- Ad Hoc Schedule Changes Survey (after publication to Banner)
- For use by Graduate Arts & Sciences Schedulers only
- For use by Graduate Schools only to request public classrooms
- For use by DC Program Schedulers only
- For use by Reves Study Abroad Schedulers only
Need a password for a survey? Contact [[lefosque,Laura Fosque]] at 1-2818.
- Banner Course Scheduling Checklist (pdf)
- Banner Data Entry Reminders (pdf)
- Banner Functions with Key Strokes (pdf)
- Banner Scheduling Slides (pdf)
Cross Listing Resources
- Public Classrooms & Public Computer Labs List (pdf) For images of the Public Classrooms, please contact Laura Fosque.
- Public Classrooms with WACOMs (pdf)
- Guide to Using Discoverer (pdf) for Academic Scheduling report
- Final Discoverer Report Details for Banner Schedulers (pdf)
Contact [[maturner,Mike Turner]] or [[lefosque,Laura Fosque]] at 1-2818.