Many Voices. ONE TRIBE.
The Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity spearheads the university's affirmative action and diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to prevent discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a College community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- Class of 2015 Student Commencement Speaker
- WM Students to be commissioned as Army Officers Friday
- Black Law Student Association sponsors Movie/Discussion, "Fruitvale Station"
- President establishes Task Forec on Sexual Assault Prevention
- W&M Community celebrates marriage equality with wedding cake
- W&M receives 3.1 million dollar gift to establish Judaic Studies program
- W&M admits accomplished, diverse Class of 2018
- YALI Fellows visit Wiliam & Mary
- W&M Theatre sponsors stage-reading of The Sister's Grey
- Phenomenal Freshman
- Created Equal: Slavery by Another Name Conference