Many Voices. ONE TRIBE.
The Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity spearheads the university's affirmative action and diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to remedy discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a College community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- African American law graduates celebrate shared journey
- Lemon projects spring symposium continues to expand
- Maya Angelou to speak at William & Mary
- Inside the Africana House
- W&M community gathers to discuss concerns raised by email
- Students serve across Williamsburg to honor King's message
- Professor Jacquelyn McLendon Receives the Thomas Jefferson Award
- NAACP Chair, Roslyn Brock, will serve as speaker for Dr. King Commemoration
- Women in Science
- Veterans Writing Workshop
- William & Mary Black Graduation Rate is top among public institutions
- Former Rector, Jeff Trammell marries at the Supreme Court