Many Voices. ONE TRIBE.
The Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity spearheads the university's affirmative action and diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to remedy discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a College community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- White House taps W&M, UVa, presidential homes to support new Africa initiative
- Project spotlights contributions of local women to civil rights
- Donnor’s book examines the resegregation of schools
- TEDx moves 'forward' in second year at W&M
- W&M joins Institute of International Education Coalition
- Ensemble travels to Oman, performs for ambassador
- African American law graduates celebrate shared journey
- Lemon projects spring symposium continues to expand
- Maya Angelou to speak at William & Mary
- Inside the Africana House