Cycling has many benefits, including improving physical and mental health, fostering stronger community ties, boosting local economies, and providing cheap, clean transportation. See what bicycling opportunities are available for you on the W&M campus and beyond.
Got some free time and want to ride the Capital Trail but don't know if you can make the distance? No worries book a ride with Captrail Bike Shuttle http://captrailbikeshuttle.com/
- Monday Oct 23rd 4:00 - 6:00 pm - 4th Mechanical Monday of the semester @ Lemon Hall _ Jamestown Complex Fix It station
- Saturday Oct 28th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Meet at Sadler Terrace for transportaton to the launch site at Chickahominy Riverfront Park for a group ride to Cul's Courthouse Grille. Click here to view the Cue Sheet for the ride and Sign up at http://forms.wm.edu/34150
- Monday Nov 6th 4:00 - 6:00 pm - 5th Mechanical Monday of the semester @ Botetourt Complex Fix It station.
- Thursday Nov 9th 7:00 - 9:00 pm - An evening with Jonathan Vaughters - Commonwealth Auditorium, reception to follow. Click here to download the event flyer to reserve a seat sign up at http://forms.wm.edu/34536
- Friday Nov 17th 5:00 - 9:00 pm & Saturday Nov 18th 8:00 am - 4:00 pm - League of American Bicyclists Smart Cycling Course - JCC Rec Center - Become a league certiefied instructor (LCI)
To download a copy of the Bike Alliance Fall 2017 Calendar of events click here Or follow us on FB to view past photos, events and to receive invites to upcoming events at https://www.facebook.com/WMBicycleInitiative/