As of: Tuesday Sep 13, 2016
The Stadium/Bryan lot, Sadler Center lot, Old Dominion lot, Camm Lot, Yates-Randolph lot, James Blair lot and spaces on James Blair Drive, the Compton Lot, the William and Mary Hall lot, Rear GGV lot, Harrison Ave, the Laycock Center Lot, and the designated and signed spaces on College Terrace and Dawson Circle must be vacated no later than 7:00 AM on the Saturdays of home football games.
Vehicles in violation may be ticketed and/or towed at the owner’s expense. Vehicles towed from one of the above mentioned areas will be taken to the School of Ed Lot 4.
Students with approved exceptions issued Restricted Use Decals are not required to move their vehicles from the W&M Hall lot.
HOME FOOTBALL GAMES FOR 2016:
- Sep 17, 2016 - Kickoff at 6:00 pm Vs Norfolk State (Renovation Celebration)
- Sep 24, 2016 - Kickoff at 7:00 pm Vs Elon (Family Weekend)
- Oct 15, 2016 - Kickoff at 3:30 pm Vs Delaware (Homecoming)
- Oct 29, 2016 - Kickoff at 3:30 pm Vs Maine (Dedication Game)
- Nov 19, 2016 - Kickoff at 1:30 pm Vs Richmond (Military Appreciation)
Don't get a ticket, relocate your car to an area not reserved for football such as the Plant lot, Parking Deck, Morton, and PBK lots.
Please direct all questions or concerns to Parking Services at 221-4764, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org