The students of the Physics Department are actively involved in research. Seniors are required to do a research project with a faculty member, to write the results in article form and to give a presentation on their work. Qualified seniors may choose to do a research project leading to a degree with Honors in Physics.
Find out more about research opportunities for undergraduates:
- Senior and Honors Research
- Research Programs and Fellowships
- Research Opportunities & Scholarships
- Paid Summer Undergrad Research Placements: Over 800 programs – REU and other summer research opportunities for undergrads
- For Financial Support in Graduate School - Bridge to the Doctorate, IGERT and NSF Grad Research Fellowship programs provide generous stipend and tuition support for students through the National Science Foundation.