Here is a detailed description of the major declaring process.
There are four steps to declaring a history major:
- Select your major advisor - any full-time history faculty member may serve - and schedule an appointment.
- Complete the required forms
- Meet with your major advisor to finalize your forms.
- In addition to your forms, bring a copy of your Degree Evaluation or Degree Works report, which you can generate on Banner.
- Submit the completed and signed forms to the Registrar's Office. Your advisor will submit a copy to the department's Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies. Keep a copy for your records.