Many Voices. ONE TRIBE.
The Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity spearheads the university's affirmative action and diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to remedy discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a College community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed. The Office of Equal Opportunity is located in Hornsby House and the Office of Diversity and Community Initiatives is located in Hoke House.
Diversity News @ W&M
- Women's Network opens to all women at W&M
- Varun Soni to speak at Service of Celebration
- Back to School: How it got better at William & Mary
- 'Sitayana' production allows students to become the teachers
- New collection documents Virginia's hip-hop history
- I am W&M' week celebrates campus diversity
- 2013 Plumeri Awards for Faculty Excellence Recipients Announced
- Model United Nations Team Triumphs at 2013 World Conference
- Breaking Internationally