Many Voices. ONE TRIBE.
The Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity spearheads the university's affirmative action and diversity efforts. As a part of that mission, it helps to remedy discrimination and harassment. We are committed to creating a College community that is representative and inclusive of individuals with different backgrounds, talents, and skills. We work to ensure that William & Mary is a community where all faculty, staff, and students feel supported and affirmed.
Diversity News @ W&M
- Former Rector, Jeff Trammell marries at the Supreme Court
- John Elder Robison, Neurodiversity Expert and Advocate, to serve as Scholar-in-Residence
- Visiting Scholar at Law School
- William & Mary recognized as Military-Friendly School
- Hip-Hop pioneer shares history of genre
- Trina Garrison leads Shoe Drive
- W&M to host inaugural supplier diversity advocate institute
- New Program! Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies (pdf)