When printing documents, print on both sides of the paper where possible and print two pages to a side.
To do this on a campus computer:
- Open the document you wish to print and select File >> Print.
- Click on the Properties button to see more options.
- Click on the Finishing tab at the top to adjust the print settings.
- To print on both sides of the paper, check the Print Both Sides box.
- To print more than one page per side, click on the pull-down menu below Pages Per Sheet.
Once you’ve made your settings press OK. Following these few steps can save a tremendous amount of paper over time!