- W&M Recognizes National Hazing Prevention Week
Two big events will anchor W&M's campus recognition of National Hazing Prevention Week
- Depth Over Breadth
In Student Leadership Development, we are committed to engage students to think about leadership involvement with a depth over breadth mindset.
- Fall 2016 Student Organization Recognition Information Sessions
Learn more about becoming a Recognized Student Organization.
- On-Line Event Management Training Course
Take the On-Line Event Management Training Course to become approved as an Event Manager/Server
- TiPS Training Dates - Fall 2016
TiPS training dates announced for fall semester.
- Tribe Tailgating
Another season of Tribe Tailgating is upon us! This year the Student Assembly is once again offering space for student organizations to participate in a NEW designated tailgate area (the grassy area next to Blow Hall between Monroe and Tyler) for HOME football games.
- Fall 2016 Van Certification Course Dates
Van Safety Course dates are now available for the Fall 2016 semester.
- Instructions to Update Officer Information for Recognized Student Organizations
Provide Student Leadership Development with updated officer information for your recognized student organization.
- Conference Funding Deadline
The next deadline to submit applications for Conference Funding is Sept 2, 2016.
- New Van Fleet Rental Rates
Effective July 1, 2016, the Student Assembly Van Fleet has new rental rates for student organization use of vans.
- Student Organization and Activities Fair Resources
Here are some resources to help you make the most of your time at the Student Organizations and Activities Fair on Tuesday, August 23rd!