- TribeLink Training
TribeLink is a new hub for recognized student organization management and student involvement.
- Student Scheduling Spring Lottery
Student Scheduling Spring Lottery: March 20-24
- Ewell Award Application Available - due Friday, March 24th
Ewell Award application available to honor up to 40 well-rounded graduating students. Apply by 5pm on 3/24.
- Elevating Your Personal Best
This individual experience uses the Leadership Practices Inventory (Kouzes & Posner) to help identify the ways in which a student engages in effective leadership practices as well as opportunities for growth and development.
- TiPS Training Dates - Spring 2017
TiPS training dates announced for spring semester.
- Spring 2017 Student Organization Recognition Information Sessions
Learn more about starting a Recognized Student Organization.
- Instructions to Update Officer Information for Recognized Student Organizations
Provide Student Leadership Development with updated officer information for your recognized student organization.
- On-Line Event Management Training Course
Take the On-Line Event Management Training Course to become approved as an Event Manager/Server
- Spring 2017 Van Certification Course Dates
Van Safety Course dates are now available for the Spring 2017 semester.
- New Van Fleet Rental Rates
Effective July 1, 2016, the Student Assembly Van Fleet has new rental rates for student organization use of vans.