Starving college students? Not at W&M!
Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to two all-you-care-to-eat facilities, five specialty coffee houses, four convenience stores, a bake shop, a food court and national franchises.
Spring 2014 meal plans will begin on Tuesday, January 14 at 7:00 am. Please check the holiday schedule for current hours of operation.
Dining Dollars (formerly Flex Points)
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations.
With all of the dining options at William & Mary, you'll never have to leave campus! All dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express, in addition to meal plan options where noted (*).
From December 13 - January 17, Dining Services will operate on a modified schedule. All facilities will be closed between December 18 - January 13.
- Campus Center - Marketplace* | Info · Menus
- Commons Dining Hall* | Info · Menus
- Law School - Greenberry's Coffee Co* | Info
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe* | Info · Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Java City* | Info
- Rec Center - Freshëns | Info
- Sadler Center - RFoC* | Info · Menus
- Sadler Center - Lodge 1 | Info
- Sadler Center - Einstein Bros. Bagels | Info
- School of Education - Greenberry's Coffee Co* | Info
- Swem Library - Greenberry's Coffee Co | Info
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars welcome for food and beverage items.