Starving college students? Not at W&M!
Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to two all-you-care-to-eat facilities, five specialty coffee houses, four convenience stores, a bake shop, a food court and national franchises.
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations.
W&M Dining will begin Spring Break Hours of Operation (pdf) on Friday, March 6, 2015.
Use your meal swipes at the residential dining facilities. The locations also accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Commons Dining Hall: Info | Menu
- Chancellor's Bistro - Reservations
- Sadler Center - Center Court: Info | Menu
Retail Dining Locations
All retail dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Campus Center - Marketplace: Info (Meal swipes accepted at this location)
- Campus Center - 1693 Barbecue: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Domino's Pizza - Delivery only
- Law School - Zime: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Argo Tea: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Rec Center - Jamba Juice: Info
- Sadler Center - Cosi: Info | Menu
- School of Education - Monticello Cafe powered by Intelligentsia: Info | Menu
- Swem Library - Aromas: Info
- Tribe Square - Mooyah: Info
- Tribe Square - Pita Pit: Info
- Tribe Square - The Crust: Info
- Wholly Habaneros Food Truck (various locations): Info | Menu
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars are welcome for food and beverage items.