Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to two all-you-care-to-eat facilities, five specialty coffee houses, four convenience stores, a bake shop, a food court and national franchises.
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations.
Dining.wm.edu is your go-to spot for day-to-day information regarding W&M Dining. Looking for menus? Check. Need current hours of operation? Check. Trying to find the special events calendar? We've got that covered too!
Use your meal swipes at the residential dining facilities. The locations also accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Commons Dining Hall
- Sadler Center - Center Court
Retail Dining Locations
All retail dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Campus Center - Marketplace (Meal swipes accepted at this location)
- Domino's Pizza - Delivery only
- ISC3 - Element Cafe
- Law School - Zime
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe
- Mason School of Business - Argo Tea
- Sadler Center - Cosi
- Sadler Terrace - BBQ 1693 and Wholly Habaneros Reloaded (seasonal)
- School of Education - Monticello Cafe powered by Intelligentsia
- Swem Library - Aromas
- Tribe Square - Pita Pit
- Tribe Square - The Crus
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars are welcome for food and beverage items.