Starving college students? Not at W&M!
Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to two all-you-care-to-eat facilities, five specialty coffee houses, four convenience stores, a bake shop, a food court and national franchises.
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations.
Use your meal swipes at the residential dining facilities. The locations also accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Commons Dining Hall: Info | Menu
- Chancellor's Bistro - Reservations
- Sadler Center - Center Court: Info | Menu
Retail Dining Locations
All retail dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Campus Center - Marketplace: Info (Meal swipes accepted at this location)
- Campus Center - 1693 Barbecue (various locations): Coming Mid-September
- Domino's Pizza - Delivery only
- Law School - Zime: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Mason School of Business - Argo Tea: Info | Menu (pdf)
- Rec Center - Jamba Juice: Info
- School of Education - Monticello Cafe powered by Intelligentsia: Info | Menu
- Swem Library - Aromas: Info
- Tribe Square - Mooyah: Info
- Tribe Square - Pita Pit: Info
- Tribe Square - The Crust: Info
- Wholly Habaneros Food Truck (various locations): Coming Mid-September
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars are welcome for food and beverage items.