Meal plans come in many different shapes and sizes, conveniently tailored for the varying needs of individual students living both on and off campus. Enjoy easy access to all-you-care-to-eat facilities, specialty coffee houses and cafes, convenience stores, food trucks, and national franchises.
Dining Dollars are great for those who have a meal plan. Use Dining Dollars to purchase food and beverages at all W&M dining and convenience store locations. Running low? Reload Dining Dollars at any time on dining.wm.edu.
Dining.wm.edu is your go-to spot for day-to-day information regarding W&M Dining. Looking for menus? Check. Need current hours of operation? Check. Trying to find the special events calendar? We've got that covered too!
Use your meal swipes at the residential dining facilities. The locations also accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
Retail Dining Locations
All retail dining locations accept cash, credit, Dining Dollars and W&M Express.
- Campus Center - Marketplace (Meal swipes accepted at this location)
- Domino's Pizza - Delivery only
- ISC3 - Element Cafe proudly brewing Starbucks
- Law School - Zime
- Mason School of Business - Boehly Cafe proudly brewing Starbucks
- Sadler Center - Cosi
- Sadler Center - Qdoba in Student X-Change
- Sadler Terrace - BBQ 1693 and Tribe Truck (seasonal)
- School of Education - Monticello Cafe powered by Intelligentsia
- Swem Library - Aromas
Convenience Store Locations
Our campus convenience stores serve a variety of your food and supply needs. Dining Dollars are welcome for food and beverage items.