Join us on campus this summer with your student group or organization. We offer either self-guided or student led tours with details about availability below. An online request form must be submitted to register. Our office will then confirm and finalize your plans via email within 7 days of registration.
Summer tours begin on Tuesday, May 31 and end Friday, August 12. We will not hold any group tours on Friday or Monday mornings or on national holidays when the office is closed. We will not hold student led tours on weekends.
Self-Guided Group Tours
While availability for a student led tour is limited throughout the summer, we offer daily self-guided tours at times when guided tours have not also been reserved. Self guided tour groups will receive detailed a pamphlet and map including information about our campus written by our tour guides. After checking in at the Office of Undergraduate Admission (116 Jamestown Rd), explore campus at your leisure.
- Available to student groups younger than 9th grade.
- Available to groups of over 50 students.
- We also offer a photo scavenger hunt tour geared to groups younger than 9th grade.
Student Led Group Tours
We offer 1 student led group tour each day, available at either 10:30 AM or 3:00 PM. All student led group visits will begin at the Office of Undergraduate Admission (116 Jamestown Rd) with the tour which lasts approximately 75 minutes and followed by an optional 30 minute Q&A period with a dean.
- Limited to college-bound high school students in grades 9-11.
- Limited to groups between 10-50 students.
- We do not offer student led tours on weekends, Monday and Friday mornings, or national holidays throughout the summer.
Please email [[slchabolla, Assistant Dean Sofia Chabolla]] with questions regarding group visits.
Dining on Campus
If you are interested in eating lunch on campus within one of our dining halls, please contact Dining Services at 757-221-2128 to schedule this portion of your visit separately.