Please follow these links to make an e-Check or credit card payment or to access eServices:
For International student payments in foreign currency, please make your payment through flyWire:
Please note: Access to eServices allows access to the student's W&M financial account. Students are able to set their parents up as 'Authorized Users'. This access is separate from the Parent Proxy access which allows parents to access information such as grades, class registration, etc. For information on the Parent Process access, please visit the Dean of Students Parent Proxy website.
eServices manages the following financial activities for W&M students:
- My Account - Create authorized users and see your detailed W&M student account activity. Provide your mobile phone number under your 'Personal Profile' communications link to receive text messages about new bills and upcoming payments.
- Payments - Make a payment on your student account with an electronic check or credit card
- Payment Plans - Pay your W&M student account Fall or Spring semester eStatement in monthly installments
- eStatement - Review and print your monthly statement
- eDeposits - Make your W&M Admission deposit, housing selection deposit or DC Program deposit
- eRefund - Have your W&M student account refund direct deposited to your bank account