In March 2012, a refreshed W&M homepage was introduced using modern design, more contrast, responsive design technology, added content and new features. In July 2013, the entire W&M website was made responsive, making it more accessible on any device.
Creative Services manages this site which continues to evolve and improve, changing on a regular basis, as we focus on interesting, informative and engaging content for all visitors. The Creative Services team welcomes your feedback and comments - through email at [[creative]] or through our blog. Or join us on Twitter or Facebook.
View a complete list of the people who have contributed their wonderful photography to the W&M website.
Features of the website
- W&M Websites A - Z and our gateway pages customized for current students, faculty and staff, friends and neighbors, parents and families and alumni are key navigational elements.
- Features and photography are showcased in W&M Impact, W&M Inquiry, W&M Style, Ideation and Liberal Arts @ Work.
- The W&M Blogs offer the opportunity to hear the voices of our dynamic community of students, alumni, faculty, staff and administrators.
- W&M in Pictures include glimpses of the beauty and activity of the William & Mary campus.
- Hear the thunder of our social media chorus on Social Stream.
- Complementary sites for William & Mary graduate and professional schools complete an integrated web presence: Law School, Virginia Institute of Marine Science, School of Business, School of Education