The results for Staff Assembly's Spring 2019 elections are in. Here is a list of those candidates who were elected and information about how all staff members can get involved.
Staff Assembly is pleased to announce the election of 15 staff members following the Spring elections. Seven (7) staff members were elected to serve a 2nd consecutive term and we are pleased to welcome 8 new members to the Assembly. The newly- and re-elected senators are:
- Megan Cofone, Mason School of Business
- John Dixon, Procurement
- Destiny Elliott, Psychological Sciences
- Adam Ferguson (2nd term), Reves Center
- Lynne Fors (2nd term), W&M Libraries
- Shelley Hackworth (2nd term), Tribe Card Services
- Robin Hollenbeck, Human Resources
- Emma Homan, Mason School of Business
- Arielle Newby (2nd term), Provost Office
- Shelley Paulson, McLeod Tyler Wellness Center
- Salley Rowe, Government
- Venus Spencer (2nd term), Kinesiology and Health Sciences
- Amy Spencer-Westerkamp (2nd term), School of Law
- Crystal Taylor (2nd term), Facilities Management
- Shannon Turnage, Registrar’s Office
Congratulations to all of those who were elected and thank you to everyone who cast their vote!
If you are interested in contributing to Staff Assembly, you do not have to be an elected senator. All staff members are welcome and encouraged to attend monthly meetings and join any of our Standing Committees. For more information, contact any member of Staff Assembly’s current Executive Board.
Follow Staff Assembly on Facebook to stay apprised of meeting dates and updates.