The results for Staff Assembly's Spring 2018 elections are in and here is a list of those candidates who were elected and information about how all staff members can get involved.
Staff Assembly is pleased to announce the election of 12 staff members following our Spring 2018 elections. Four (4) staff members were elected to serve a 2nd term and we are pleased to welcome 8 new members to the Assembly. The newly- and re-elected senators are:
- Daisy Braxton, Facilities Management
- LaTryce Butler, School Leadership Institute
- Khalil Celestine, Technology Support Center
- Abbey Childs, Swem Library
- Jennifer Fox (2nd term), National Institute of American History & Democracy
- Charmaine Gordon-Wilson (2nd term), Facilities Management
- Larry Jackson, Facilities Management
- Chris Katella (2nd term), VIMS
- Christina Luers, Special Collections Research Center
- Colleen Lynch, Graduate Career Mgmt Center-Mason School of Business
- Dee Richards, Facilities Management
- Ghana Smith (2nd term), Financial Operations
Congratulations to all of those who were elected and thank you to all of our nominees and everyone who cast their vote!
If you are interested in contributing to Staff Assembly, you do not have to be an elected senator. All staff members are welcome and encouraged to attend monthly meetings and join any of our Standing Committees. For more information, contact any member of Staff Assembly’s current Executive Board.
Follow @WMStaffAssembly on Facebook to stay apprised of meeting dates and updates.