Eric joined William & Mary’s Office of Compliance and Equity as an Equity Specialist/Compliance Investigator in April of 2016. Prior to joining W&M, he was a Special Agent in the Commonwealth’s Office of the State Inspector General. He has extensive experience in conducting complex, sensitive criminal and administrative investigations into allegations of government waste, fraud and abuse, sexual harassment, sexual assault, employee misconduct; testifying in court and employee grievance hearings; and investigating special circumstances such as civil rights and employee rights lawsuits. Eric graduated with a B.A from the University of Richmond with dual majors of Criminal Justice and Sociology.
Eric is a Certified Civil Rights Investigator and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Examples of training courses recently completed include:
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level IV Training & Certification, Due Process, January 10, 2019
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level IV Training & Certification- August 1-2, 2018
- DCJS Trauma Informed Sexual Assault Investigations and Adjudication Training-April 17-19, 2018
- ATIXA Civil Rights Investigator Level III Training and Certification Course - September 27-28, 2016
- ATIXA Civil Rights/Title IX Investigator Training and Certification Course - July 19-20, 2016.