The application for the Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship (DOE CSGF) is available at https://www.krellinst.org/
Benefits of the Fellowship include:
* $36,000 yearly stipend
* Payment of all tuition and fees
* $5,000 academic allowance in first year
* $1,000 academic allowance each renewed year
* 12-week research practicum at a DOE Laboratory
* Yearly conferences
* Career, professional and leadership development
* Renewable up to four years
The DOE CSGF is open to U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens who are planning full-time, uninterrupted study toward a Ph.D. at an accredited U.S. university. Senior undergraduate and first-year doctoral students (at the time of application) in engineering and in the physical, computer, mathematical or life sciences are eligible to apply.
For more information regarding the fellowship and to access the online application, visit http://www.krellinst.org/csgf.