- Revisit bylaws to make suggestions for an amendment to alter the current membership terms.
- In the late fall, 2017, begin the recruiting process to elect seven new members
- Host election in April, 2018
- Network within PPF to coordinate professional development opportunities and/or departmental awareness sessions.
- Host at least one social event for PPF’s.
- Conduct a needs assessment for training and professional development
- Use needs assessment to examine the creation of a Manager’s Institute, etc.
- Identify marketing opportunities for training and professional development
- Develop greater awareness of the components of Cornerstone (i.e. marketing, training, resource webpage, etc.)
- How is Human Resources defining Professional versus Professional Faculty?
- Who is determining which merit pool and the application of merit for professionals?