What will William & Mary look like in a post-pandemic world? President Katherine Rowe hosted the second and final Community Conversation centered on the university's strategic planning effort: Vision into Action. During this phase of planning, we are charting a longer-term vision and near-term actions that will maintain the university's positive momentum under pandemic.
- Peggy Agouris, Provost, Co-chair of SPSC
- Ginger Ambler, Vice President for Student Affairs, Co-author of Flourishing & Engagement White Paper
- Henry Broaddus, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives & Public Affairs, Phase III Lead of Strategic Planning
- Steve Hanson, Vice Provost for International Affairs and Director of the Wendy and Emery Reves Center for International Studies, Co-author of Teaching & Learning White Paper
- Amy Sebring, Chief Operating Officer, Co-author of Research & Innovation White Paper