The program involves approximately 20 students who will meet weekly as a group. Over the course of the fall semester, students will make meaning of their involvement and prepare for next steps. The program also allows for individual coaching with a staff coach for personal integrative work.
Group sessions will include collaborative discussion. In previous years, the following themes have been explored:
- Readying for Change & Authenticity
- Values Expression and Integrity
- Realizing One’s Vision
- Force Field Analysis for Change
- Resilience and Self-Compassion
- Diverse Perspectives and Decision-Making
- Privilege in Choices and Actions
- Speaking Your Truth and Cultivating Openness in Charged Conversations
- What I Do Matters, The Impact of My Choices on Community
- What Does It Mean to Change the World?
- Capstone: Integrating the Conversations