Contact: Anne Arseneau, Hazing Prevention Coalition
The W&M Hazing Prevention Coalition will recognize National Hazing Prevention Week with activities and resources between September 20th and October 3rd.
The Hazing Prevention Coalition (HPC) at W&M is pleased to recognize and elevate National Hazing Prevention Week. HPC believes that no one should be harmed or demeaned in pursuit of belonging at W&M. Our recognition week activities are focused on things you can DO, things you should KNOW, and opportunities to LEARN more about hazing prevention.
Check out the Hazing Prevention Week flyer for more details.
- take the hazing prevention pledge IN PERSON on the Sadler Terrace on Wednesday, September 22nd between 11:30-1:30pm.
- can't make it to the Terrace? take the hazing prevention pledge ON LINE anytime.
- Follow Hazing Prevention Coalition on instagram @wmhazingprevention to stay up to date with our efforts.
- We want all members of the community know how to recognize hazing. Check out this resource from our "Hazing Stops With Me Campaign" that shares information on how to recognize hazing.
- Every member of the community should know where/how to report hazing. If you see concerning behavior, please report it (option to remain anonymous). Access the Hazing Report form here.
- There are several FREE virtual events taking place during National Hazing Prevention Week. Our flyer highlights information on these virtual events that you can participate in!
Questions about the Hazing Prevention Coalition or our recognition of National Hazing Prevention Week? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!