Each Daily Work of Justice conversation will take place on a Tuesday evening from 6:30 to 8 pm. After an introduction, participants will share experiences from a personal perspective in small-group conversations. Each conversation will close with opportunities to commit to positive action.
Because we are limited to 80 participants each week, we encourage you to sign up for sessions you'd like to attend.
- February 5, 6:30 to 8 pm Sadler Center, Chesapeake RSVP
- People who have experienced addiction first-hand
- February 12, 6:30 to 8 pm Sadler Center, Tidewater RSVP
- People who work within treatment, recovery, medical, legal and other systems that address addiction and support those affected
- February 19, 6:30 to 8 pm Sadler Center, Tidewater RSVP
- People who work to make change to systems and communities, including prevention specialists, advocates, legislators, philanthropists, journalists, and others
When you arrive, you'll choose a table with other participants, a guest speaker or two, and a facilitator. Please learn more about our guest speakers ahead of time if you'd like to be sure to sit with a guest speaker who addresses a particular aspect of the issue.