The specifications of the position are as follows:
- Courses: Oral English, Audio-Visual (English Movies), Writing, Western Culture, Comprehensive Reading, etc.
- Workload: Approximately 14 teaching hours per week, 2 office hours per week and other duties as necessary.
- Salary and accommodation: Commensurate with the applicants’ degrees held, prior work experience and workload at BNU. 12 months’ salary and 8,000 RMB as international travel expenses. Complimentary apartment on campus with necessary furniture and home appliances is also provided.
- Free auditing of Chinese language classes at BNU.
- Applicants must be English native speakers.
- Applicants, except as stated below, must have teaching or relative work experience of at least 2 years:
1) MA holders in a relative major;
2) BA holders in Education or Teacher-training;
3) MA/BA holders in other majors but with a TESOL/TEFL certificate;
- Applicants with a TESOL/TEFL certificate are preferred.