The requirements of the position are as follows:
- MA or PhD degree
- Majors in English Literature, Linguistics or Applied Linguistics are preferred;
- Preference to candidates with a TESOL certificate and who have classroom experience teaching and organizing EFL/ESL classes.
- Applicants, except as stated below, must have teaching or relative work experience of at least 2 years
1) MA holders in a relative major;
2) MA/BA holders in other majors but with a TESOL/TEFL certificate;
- Must be English native speakers
The specifications of the position are as follows:
- Courses: Oral English, English Writing, Audio-Visual (English Movies), Newspaper Reading, Debating, Western Culture, etc.
- Workload: 14-16 teaching hours per week and 6-8 BA students' theses each year.
- Salary and accommodation: Commensurate with the applicants’ degrees held, prior work experience and workload at BNU. 12 months’ salary and 8,000 RMB as international travel expenses. Complimentary apartment on campus with necessary furniture and home appliances is also provided.
- Free auditing of Chinese language classes at BNU.
If you are interested in these positions, please send your CV, Personal Statement and copy of TESOL/TEFL certificate (if applicable) to Mr. Zhongshan Li at email@example.com, and we will schedule interviews either face-to-face or via Skype.