- WMCI Fall 2018 Community Courses
Join WMCI this fall for many new, fun, and educational courses!
- Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony
Yunhan Zhang from Valley Brook Tea Company to teach the subtle notes and differences between different types of tea. Sign up is required! - Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Pipa Solo Concert - Sept. 28th 2018
Come celebrate Global Confucius Institute Day with a performance by renowned Pipa player Tingting Mei. This event is free and open to the public!
- Lecture on Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture - Nov. 2nd 2018
Dr. Keith Bell will teach the underlying theories of Chinese Medicine and acupuncture. We will also discuss Chinese Medicine's role in the development of the field of Integrative Medicine.
- 2018 Chinese Proficiency Tests