Tomorrow's Silver Lining: Cyber Resilience, Cyber Defence, and New Technologies
by Raluca Csernatoni, Kathryn H. Floyd, Patryk Pawlak, and Piret Pernik
“Tomorrow’s Silver Lining: Cyber Resilience, Cyber Defence, and New Technologies” was held in Brussels on 28 October 2022. The event was strategically positioned between the NATO Edge Conference and the European Union Presidency’s Cyber Conference, creating a public bridge between the two. Funded under a generous grant by the U.S. Mission to NATO, this conference was a partnership between William & Mary, the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence, King’s College London, and the EU Cyber Diplomacy Initiative – EU Cyber Direct.
Tomorrow's Silver Lining's Findings
- Full Conference Agenda
- Introductory and Welcome Remarks Featuring Mr Richard Holtzapple, Deputy Permanent Representative and Deputy Chief of Mission of the U.S. Mission to NATO
- Crossing the Rubicon: When A Cyber Conflict Becomes A (Cyber) War Panel
- Break-Out Group #1: "Cyber Resilience and Cyber Defence"
- Break-Out Group #2: "Cyber Security and New Technologies/Emerging Disruptive Technologies (EDTs)"
- Closing Remarks
- Young Leaders
- Design Thinking and Entrepreneurial Approaches to Cyber Defence Workshop
- Read the Full Public Report
- Watch videos about Tomorrow's Silver Lining
- View photos from Tomorrow's Silver Lining