Join our dedicated students, faculty, staff, and administration in creating a safe and healthy campus community at William & Mary!
- Health Outreach Peer Educators (HOPE): Members of HOPE strive to provide reliable and relevant health information to encourage healthful choices in our community. HOPE advocates to reduce risk for the W&M community primarily relating to the topics of healthy relationships and sexual aggression, mental health, sexual health, and substance use. Contact: email@example.com. Check out our website!
- Someone You Know (SYK): Our mission is to empower all individuals to end sexual violence through intervention and peer education in order to create a more supportive, healthy and safe campus. Check us out on Facebook!
- 16IX3: We are an independent student organization that strives to break the cycle of sexual violence in our community and create a culture of shared accountability. We work to reform the Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedure by serving as representatives for student interests, and by holding our policy-makers accountable in their duty to protect those interests. We hope to build a community that is informed, compassionate, and equipped to combat the injustice of sexual violence. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check us out on Facebook!
Coordinating Committee on Prevention of Sexual Violence & Harassment
- Join our listserv: cc-svprevention to be kept up to date on campus-wide initiatives, upcoming events, and other news!
- Visit our website to learn more about the committee!