To file for a reimbursement:
- Before making a purchase, get it approved. If you are buying equipment for your club, contact the [[rsclub, Sport Club Office]] to get the purchase approved. If you are travelling, submit a Trip Plan.
- Complete and submit a Reimbursement Request Form - Appendix R-1 within 10 business days of item purchase or return from travel.
- You must have original and official receipts. Photocopies will not be accepted at the accounts payable office. Note: Clubs are advised to purchase a receipt book to be used whenever someone (official, tournament director, etc.) cannot provide a receipt on official letterhead. Have the person receiving the money include contact information on the receipt.
- The club President or Treasurer must approve all reimbursements/expenditures before submitting the request(s) to the Sport Club Office. Individual club members should not submit reimbursement requests without the authorization of a club officer.
- Only the individual or club listed on the receipt or check will be reimbursed. If the club is to be reimbursed (rather than an individual), this must be indicated on the Reimbursement Request Form. Note: For all travel related expenses, only individuals listed on the receipts can be reimbursed rather than the club itself.
- Reimbursement Requests submitted with incomplete forms, insufficient documentation, or after 10 business days will be returned to you.
- You should receive your reimbursement approximately 4-5 weeks from the date you submitted it to Campus Recreation.