When planning your club's home events, follow these steps...
A. Home Activity / Event Registration
- Plan your home events as far in advance as possible (preferably at least 1-2 months, but no later than 5 business days in advance). The farther in advance you plan, the better chance you have of securing a desired facility.
- Register your event online several weeks in advance using Form A: Home Event Registration (pdf). This form also serves as your facility request for your home event. Home Activity Registrations must be specific as to date, time, and preferred facility so that we may work to secure that space. You will receive a response within a few days of submission.
NEW: You have to save the document to your computer and then open it with Adobe Acrobat to access the signature. Once you fill out this form, save it to your computer so that you have it to reference and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Late Activity Registrations will not receive facilities, nor will they be officially recognized or sanctioned by Campus Recreation. Also, it is highly unlikely that you will receive any facilities if you wait until the registration deadline to submit Appendix A. Registration deadlines for home events are due five business days prior to the start date of the event.
You will receive an approval or denial from the Sport Club Office on the status of your request.
B. Several Weeks Before Your Activity / Event:
- Submit your equipment request directly to the [[equipctr, Campus Recreation Equipment Center]].
- NEW: Attend a pre-event meeting with the Sport Club Office the week of your event. The walk-in times for these meetings are Tuesday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's from 2:30-5:00pm.
- Check and update your club roster in IMLeagues. Only club members on the official roster may participate in club activities.