- Any student, faculty or staff member with a valid William & Mary ID may bring up to two guests per visit into the recreational facilities. This applies to regularly scheduled informal recreational periods, not intramural or sport club activities. Guest passes are available for daily or weekly use only and may be purchased at the Campus Recreation Center Reception Desk during open hours.
- Privilege Card holders may bring one guest per visit. Privilege Cards allow those who are not current full-time students, faculty or staff at the College of William & Mary to have regular access to the William & Mary Student Recreation Center. Click here for more information about Privilege Cards.
- Visiting alumni may purchase a daily guest pass. Alumni must show a pictured ID when purchasing a guest pass and provide their graduation year. A sponsor is not required.
- Guests (like all participants) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Guests must show a pictured ID when purchasing a guest pass.
- Guests must carry their guest pass with them at all times while in the Student Recreation Center.
- All guests are subject to the same policies and regulations as the entire campus community. Violation of these policies is cause for revocation of privileges and removal from the facilities.
- Guests may rent a locker and lock for $1.00/day.
- Sponsors must accompany their guests at all times.
NOTE: A guest is someone who is known by you and who knows you. It is a violation of guest policies to sponsor anyone for the sole purpose of their gaining access/entrance into a college facility.
Guest Pass Fees
$5.00 per day or $25.00 per week.