William & Mary student clubs and organizations use TribeLink to update websites. In order to update your site, first log into TribeLink.
Follow all the instructions to edit existing pages and create new pages. If you need help, refer to Student Leadership Development's TribeLink How-To Guides page. Once you've done that, you can give individual people access to editing the website by going to TribeLink and editing your club members' permissions. They will then be able to log into TribeLink with their own WMuserid and password.
What requirements do you have for sport club websites?
At a minimum, all club websites should contain the following information.
- Basic information about your club
- Officer names and contact information
- Practice/meeting times and locations for the current semester
- A schedule of upcoming events
- Reports/results on past events
- Pictures, or a link to a club photo gallery (such as Flickr or Picasa)
- An up to date roster in comparison with IMLeagues within a week of an approved waiver