Best For: Teamwork, Trust, Leadership, Communication
- Portable activities with low physical demand
- Groups are engaged in problem-solving scenarios that require brainstorming and communication
- Success is achieved when groups can effectively work together to utilize each member's unique strengths
- We are happy to travel to any location and lead ground-initiative based programs
Best For: Planning, Delegation, Conflict Resolution
- Permanent structures located on the W&M Challenge Course
- Stationed 1-3ft above ground-level
- Slightly more physically demanding than Ground Initiatives, Low Elements generally challenge participants to plan ahead, delegate responsibility, and resolve conflicts as they arise.
Best For: Risk-Taking, Personal Achievement, Support & Motivation
- Heights range from 12-65ft
- Require the use of ropes, harnesses, and helmets
- Can be mentally and physically challenging
- Facilitators encourage participants to take risks in a protected environment
- Participants will achieve personal goals while being supported and encouraged by their team
Best For: Personal Achievement, Fun!
The zipline flies over the beautiful Lake Matoaka, providing each participant an unforgettable experience!
- Exhilarating and Fun
- Participants jump into the unknown to practice healthy risk taking and trust
Best For: A variety of learning objectives
A group can opt to experience Ground Initiatives, Low Elements, High Elements & Zipline on separate days or experience elements of the Challenge Course in one day. Combining programs allows for a complete team-building experience incorporating the benefits of each program. Multiple combination options are possible, based on group goals and time available.
Interested in a Program?
Submit A Request
Contact Us by emailing [[w|challengecourse]]