Team Building. Adventure. Fun.
It's a Tribe tradition.
Completing this training and working as a challenge course facilitator will provide you with leadership skills and a basic knowledge of group dynamics. This experience translates into invaluable skills you can use throughout your life. Challenge courses can be transformative experiences for groups and individuals. Be a part of a William & Mary tradition, be a part of our Challenge Course!
Spring 2018 Training
If registered, you must attend the entire 2 1/2 day training
- Friday, February 23 : 6-9PM in the Student Rec. Center
- Saturday & Sunday, February 24-25 : 9am–5PM on the W&M Challenge Course
Join our team.
While you are not required to work for Campus Recreation after your training, we are looking for highly motivated people who are interested in leadership, team building and outdoor adventure games to become W&M Challenge Course Facilitators.
Facilitator Training Requirements:
• Attending the entire 2 ½ day training
• Complete 2 shadowing experiences (one unpaid and one paid.)
• Pass both the written and practical exams.
Starting pay is $11.00 per hour. Work schedule is as needed. Students and community members are welcome. Must be at least 17 years of age and eligible to work in VA.
Registration Deadline is February 18, 2018