W&M Trainers are nationally certified and provide education, motivation and guidance to help all clients achieve their goals. Get a personalized exercise program that reflects your individualized fitness level and experience and includes fitness assessments, goal setting, proper workout techniques and health education.
We are currently not accepting any new clients for Personal Training this fall. Please check back at the beginning of October to see if registration has been re-opened.
- Program established to meet individual goals
- Focused, individualized attention during each session
- Reduced body fat
- Increased cardiovascular endurance
- Increased flexibility, strength, and muscle tone
- Decreased possibility of injury
- Improved quality of life
- Flexible and set scheduling for consistency
- Learn proper biomechanics and exercise methodology
- Certified personal trainers
- Diversely experienced training team
- Clean, safe and non-threatening environment
- Wide variety of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- New hammerstrength and freemotion weight training equipment
- New Fitness Assessment Room
Please contact [[e|cgwhitehurst, Cameron Whitehurst]], Personal Training Supervisor, or [[jvrueh, Jenny Ruehrmund]] at (757) 221-3313, Associate Director for Fitness and Wellness if you have any questions about Personal Training.