A slideshow page makes a visual impact using an animated slideshow with large-scale titles, descriptions and optional linking. It uses a standard left menu, but no right column, and offers an outro WYSIWYG for additional content. The slideshow also offers manual navigation for users by click or swipe and can contain up to six slides. Photos in the slideshow can rotate in the set order or randomly with each page load.
As this asset requires an extra level of user support — training, consultation on appropriate usage, access to high-quality photography — it is only made available to users upon your request. It is packaged in your asset factory as a Folder with Slideshow Page and is designed to fit into the site structure in the same way as a Folder with Content Page.
Suggested use & example
- High impact landing page - see Research & Scholarship
Available options when building the portfolio pages
- Title (required), Summary and Teaser
- Menu check boxes to show parent and siblings
- Checkbox to randomize the slideshow order
- Photos: Use the + and - to add or delete photos from the slideshow. Use the up/down arrows to reorder the photos in your slideshow. Fields for each photo include:
- Photo Source image selector
- Photo Title
- Photo Description
- Photo Link (can use an internal or external link)
- Outro content WYSIWYG
Upload size = 800px wide by 500px tall (approximately)
Display size = 715px wide by 475px tall (larger upload size allows for the animation)
- Slides all display photos at the same size and aspect ratio.
- Slideshow will resize on smaller devices, moving navigation arrows, titles and descriptions below the photos.