Do you post announcements on a regular basis and find yourself deleting them only to recreate them a few months later? Stop reinventing the wheel and save yourself some time by hiding and reusing past announcements.
When you have announcements that you will reuse periodically:
- Select the announcement you want to hide and UN-publish it.
- Edit the announcement and select the Configure tab.
- UN-check the “Include when publishing” and “Include when indexing” boxes and Save & Preview.
- Click Submit >> Check Content & Submit.
- Publish your announcements folder. If you have an announcement Listbox, publish any index pages on which you’ve included the Listbox.
When you’re ready to reactivate your hidden announcement, simply recheck “Include when publishing” and “Include when indexing” and then publish your announcements folder (and any index pages where you have an announcements listbox).
Learn more about publishing and un-publishing your content in Cascade.