The statistics row boldly displays facts, rankings, percentages, dollar values and more.
- Highlight key facts, rankings and figures
- Promotion of department/office accolades
Create a New Row
- Select your rows storage folder — this is likely labeled _rows or similar. If you don't have one yet, build one now.
- From the top menu, select Add Content > Rows > Statistics.
Available Fields & Options
- Page Name: Required field; this is your row's file name in Cascade; customize the default name of row-statistics.
- Title: Required field; used as a section header for screen readers and should be meaningful.
- Show Title?
- If unchecked: The title is used by screen readers, but not visually displayed.
- If checked: The title is prominently displayed at the top of the row.
- Row Theme: select one of the available colors as the row's default theme. Elements within the row will be color-coordinated and optimized for design and accessibility. When placing the row on a page, the theme should be selected for that page.
- Stat Color: Choose Gold or Green.
- Intro Text: Option to add simple text below the title and above the stat cards. Text appears center justified and can include links, bold and italics.
- Statistic card settings
- This row offers a maximum of eight cards. Use the green + to add a card. Use the up/down arrows or drag and drop to reorder them.
- Stat Title: Required; displays below the statistic value; should be brief.
- Prepend: Select available options from the dropdown; appears before the statistic value.
- Statistic Value: Required; maximum 7 characters, including punctuation.
- Append: Select available options from the dropdown. Appears after the statistic value.
- Publication: Available if citing a source.
- Caption: Displays below the title and (optional) publication. Caption text can provide context for your stat, but should not be an extension of the title. Keep it brief.
- Internal Link: Use to link the card to an available Cascade asset.
- External Link: Use to link the card to an asset not available within Cascade.
Updating Row Content
- To update the content of a row, edit and publish the row file.
- You do not need to publish the pages displaying the row.
- If a row is unpublished or deleted, it will no longer appear on any live pages.
Tip: If you move or rename a row file, you will then need to publish any pages displaying the row. Not sure which pages are using the row? Check for relationships to the row.
Example Statistics Rows
Below, we offer sample rows to demonstrate a selection of suggested uses and best practices.