Related Links Box
Create Related Links to internal pages (Cascade pages)
- Edit the Cascade page where you want to place the Related Links box.
- Check the box next to "Show right column?".
- Scroll down to the Related Links section. If desired, enter Custom Header Text for the Related Links box (will default to "Related Links").
- Click the "Choose File, Page, or Link" button.
- Locate and select the Cascade page or file you want to link. Note: When linking to a file, be sure it has a title and indicates the file type. For example, titles for a PDF or Word document should be: "Sample Document (pdf)" or "Another Sample Document (doc)." Whenever possible, convert documents to PDFs.
- For additional Related Links, click the + and repeat steps 4 and 5. Use the up/down arrows or drag-and-drop to reorder the links.
- Preview Draft >> Submit >> Check Content & Submit, then Publish.
Create Related Links to external pages (this requires a Cascade redirect page)
- Navigate to your root folder.
- From the top menu, choose Add Content >> Folder with Redirect Page
- Enter an appropriate Folder Name such as "redirects" and UN-check the box 'Display in menu?' then Submit.
- Edit the index page inside the newly-created folder, fill in a Title and the External URL of the external page, Preview Draft >> Submit >> Check Content & Submit, then Publish
- Navigate to the Cascade page where you have/want your Related Links box. In the Related Links section, click the "Choose File, Page, or Link" button and browse to your Redirect Page. The Title of your Redirect Page is what displays in the Related Links Box.
Why doesn't my Related Links box appear in the preview?
In addition to adding the widget to your page, you must check the box next to "Show right column?" to enable ANY features in the third column.
I clicked on the Related Link, but it didn't work.
Be sure to publish your redirect pages and the page containing your related links. If you do not publish both, your redirect link will not work.