This feature neatly presents relevant resource links in the right column of your page. These resource links can be to internal or external pages. Learn more about internal vs. external links.
Add a Related Link to an Internal (Cascade) Page
- Edit the Cascade page where you want to place the Related Links feature in the right column.
- Check the box next to "Show right column?".
- Scroll down to the Related Links section. If desired, enter Custom Header Text for the Related Links feature (it will default to "Related Links").
- Click the "Choose File, Page, or Link" button.
- Locate and select the Cascade page or file to which you want to link. Note: When linking to a file, be sure it has a Title and indicates the file type. For example, Titles for a PDF or Word document should similar to: "Sample Document (pdf)" or "Another Sample Document (doc)." Whenever possible, convert documents to PDFs.
- For additional Related Links, click the + and repeat steps 4 and 5. Use the up/down arrows or drag-and-drop to reorder the links.
- Preview Draft >> Submit >> Check Content & Submit, then Publish.
Add a Related Link to an External Page
Note: Related Links can only be created to an internal Cascade asset, so you will first create a Cascade redirect page.
- Navigate to and select your _redirects storage folder. If you do not yet have one, create one now.
- From the top menu, choose Add Content >> Folder with Redirect Page
- Enter a Folder Name then Submit.
- Edit the index page inside the newly-created folder, fill in a Title and the External URL of the external page, Preview Draft >> Submit >> Check Content & Submit, then Publish.
- Navigate to the Cascade page where you have/want your Related Links to display in the right column. In the Related Links section, click the "Choose File, Page, or Link" button and browse to the redirect page you just created (index). The Title of your Redirect Page is what displays in the Related Links area.
Why doesn't my Related Links box appear in the preview?
In addition to adding the links to your page, you must check the box next to "Show right column?" to enable ANY features in the third column.
I clicked on the Related Link, but it didn't work.
Be sure to publish your redirect page and the page displaying the Related Links. If you do not publish both, your redirect link will not work.