Step 1: Create a Listing Folder
- Navigate to your site's root folder (top-level folder)
- Select Add Content > Folder with Listing Page > Listing Folder - Files (if this asset is not available to you, please contact your Web Manager for help)
- Replace the Folder Name with "files" (no quotes).
- Enter the desired Display Name (e.g., Meeting Minutes) - this will be displayed in your menus and breadcrumbs.
- Leave the box checked for Display in Menu if you want this page to be in your menus.
- Click Submit.
Step 2: Edit the Listing Page
- Edit the index page of the Listing Folder (this is the listing page)
- Enter a Title and (optional) teaser. This page title will display at the top of the web page.
- Check the appropriate boxes for displaying parent and siblings in the menu.
- Optional: If you want any content to display below the title, but before the listed files, enter it in the Content box, or WYSIWYG.
- Check Content & Submit.
Step 3: Upload the Files
- Upload each file that you want to appear in the list. Note: You MUST upload them to this Files Listing Folder for them to be displayed properly.
- As you upload the files, enter a meaningful "Title" as this is the text that will be linked to the file on the Files Listing Page. For example, use "May 29, 2009 Meeting" as the Title for a file that is the meeting minutes for May 29, 2009.
- They will automatically appear on your listing page in folder order.
NOTE: Remember to Publish any changes to your site when you are ready for them to be live. If the changes affect the menus, you will need to publish your entire site's folder (root folder).