The website tool, Tribe Voices, was retired on August 1, 2022.
Tribe Voices, a legacy system for creating personal websites, was retired on August 1, 2022.
- Student clubs and organizations should maintain a TribeLink web profile, which can serve as a website, or optionally link to an external website.
- Many former Tribe Voices sites have migrated to Information Technology's pages.wm.edu, powered by WordPress.
- All William & Mary accounts have access to G Suite, which includes Google Sites, a simple website tool in the same spirit as Tribe Voices.
- Additionally, there are free external options that are not directly supported by William & Mary, many of which provide YouTube videos and online instructions.
Help & Tips
- TribeLink How-to Guides from William & Mary Student Leadership Development
- Google Sites
- How to use Google Sites from Google Support
- Google Sites training and help from Google Support
- How to Use Google Sites - Tutorial for Beginners YouTube video
- How to use Google Sites - Tutorial for Beginners (2021) YouTube video
If you need help saving information from your current Tribe Voices site, email University Web & Design at [[w|creative]]. For help with WordPress or Google Sites, contact the Technology Support Center at [[w|support]] or 757-221-HELP (4357).