The website tool, Tribe Voices, will be retired on August 1, 2022.
In preparation for the retirement of Tribe Voices, a legacy system for creating personal websites, no new sites were able to be created after July 14, 2021. Sites wishing to migrate existing content must do so prior to the retirement of Tribe Voices on August 1, 2022.
- Student clubs and organizations should maintain a TribeLink web profile, which can serve as a website, or optionally link to an external website.
- Many former Tribe Voices sites have migrated to Information Technology's pages.wm.edu, powered by WordPress.
- All William & Mary accounts have access to G Suite, which includes Google Sites, a simple website tool in the same spirit as Tribe Voices.
- Additionally, there are free external options that are not directly supported by William & Mary, many of which provide YouTube videos and online instructions.
Help & Tips
- TribeLink How-to Guides from William & Mary Student Leadership Development
- Google Sites
- How to use Google Sites from Google Support
- Google Sites training and help from Google Support
- How to Use Google Sites - Tutorial for Beginners YouTube video
- How to use Google Sites - Tutorial for Beginners (2021) YouTube video
- Tribe Voices
- Migrating Tribe Voices to Another Website by W&M University Web & Design
If you need help saving information from your current Tribe Voices site, email University Web & Design at [[w|creative]]. For help with WordPress or Google Sites, contact the Technology Support Center at [[w|support]] or 757-221-HELP (4357).