|What||: W&M Earth Day Festival|
|When||: Saturday, April 20, 2019 | 11am - 3pm|
|Where||: Crim Dell Meadow + Sadler Terrace|
|Who||: FREE family-friendly event open to the public|
On Snapchat? Swipe to reveal the special Earth Week filter on Saturday, April 20.
|10:00am||Yoga Class sponsored by Wellness Center
|10:00am - 4:00pm|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||
Tour of McLeod Tyler Wellness Center
- Meet Wellness Ambassadors at the entrance
|11:00am - 3:00 pm||
|11:30am - 2:30pm||
Live music by AMP Homebrewaroo
|12:00pm - 2:00 pm||
|Reading of the Lorax|
|1:00pm||Walking Meditation in Nature by Wellness Center|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||
W&M GreenHouse Tours
- Meet volunteers at Information table
- Sustainably-sourced food from Sodexo on all compostable flatware. Bring your reusa
- W&M Earth Week t-shirts by W&M Sustainability
- Tie-dying by AMP Sustainability
- Face-painting or henna, reserve your spot as soon as you arrive!
INFORMATION & VENDOR FAIR
Sustainability-related W&M student organizations, committees, research projects, and initiatives are encouraged to table at the Earth Day Festival! Local community organizations, non-profits, and vendors are welcome as well! To learn more about registering for a table, please contact [[sustain]].
Sponsors & Partners
W&M Sustainability would like to thank our fellow sponsors and partners.