|What||: W&M Earth Day Festival|
|When||: Saturday, April 20, 2019 | 11am - 3pm|
|Where||: Crim Dell Meadow + Sadler Terrace|
|Who||: FREE family-friendly event open to the public|
Thank you for your patience! We are still working on confirming the schedule for Earth Day. But we can guarantee that there will be live music by AMP Homebrewaroo, henna, face-painting,
On Snapchat? Swipe to reveal the special Earth Week filter on Saturday, April 20.
- Reading of the Lorax
- Butterfly Tent by W&M Monarch & Milkweed Research.
- Live Music by AMP Homebrewaroo
- Sustainably-sourced food
- Face-painting & Henna
- Info & Vendor Fair
- Games and Craft
- Yoga Class & Meditation Walk
|10:00am||Yoga Class by Wellness Center
|11:00am - 3:00 pm||
Live music by AMP Homebrewaroo
|12:00pm - 2:00 pm||
|1:00pm||Walking Meditation in Nature by Wellness Center|
|1:30pm (tentative)||Reading of the Lorax|
- Food from Sodexo on all compostable flatware. Bring your reusable bottle!
- W&M Earth Week t-shirts by W&M Sustainability
- Tie-dying by AMP Sustainability
- Face-painting or henna, reserve your spot as soon as you arrive!
Information & Vendor Fair
Sustainability-related W&M student organizations, committees, research projects, and initiatives are encouraged to table at the Earth Day Festival! Local community organizations, non-profits, and vendors are welcome as well! To learn more about registering for a table, please contact [[sustain]].
Crim Dell Meadow + Sadler Terrace
Sponsors & Partners
W&M Sustainability would like to thank our fellow sponsors and partners.