EcoReps are students from any major (grad or undergrad, no prior sustainability experience needed) willing to learn and share sustainability knowledge with their fellow students through outreach efforts. As an affiliated group of W&M Sustainability, EcoReps are granted unique access across the campus and are held to a high standard of professionalism.
Fall 2019 Topic
Eating Sustainably @ W&M
Everyone eats! We make daily decisions about our food that have impacts on our health and environment. Did you know eating a plant-heavy diet reduces greenhouse gas emissions and tends to be healthier?
- Plant-heavy diets and local foods
- Options for on-campus students
- Why it is important
- Ways students can get involved
HOW DO I BECOME AN ECOREP?
- Fill out an application. Any and all are welcome! Enrollment closes once trainings begin.
- Attend at least 1 training a semester (each semester has a topic)
- Help craft the outreach and share what has been learned
- Be willing to volunteer when you can on other sustainability events. That's it!