EcoReps are students from any major (grad or undergrad, no prior sustainability experience needed) willing to learn and share sustainability knowledge with their fellow students through outreach efforts. As an affiliated group of W&M Sustainability, EcoReps are granted unique access across the campus and are held to a high standard of professionalism.
Spring 2020 Topic
What happens to your recyclables, compost, trash? What can you do at an individual level, for the campus or community?
- Composting with NOPE (Natural Organic Process Enterprise)
- Diversion at W&M
- How to Green Your Event
- Ways students can get involved
HOW DO I BECOME AN ECOREP?
- Fill out an application. Any and all are welcome! Enrollment closes once trainings begin.
- Attend all trainings a semester (unless due to class conflict)
- Help craft the outreach and share what has been learned
- Be willing to volunteer when you can on other sustainability events. That's it!