Thanks to generous funding from the Student Assembly, there are now numerous new public compost locations around campus! Check out this NEW composting interactive map brought to you by W&M Dining Sustainability.
Composting bins can be found outside:
- Commons Dining Hall
- Sadler Terrace
- Sunken Garden (by Tucker Hall)
- Tribe Truck (between Lemon and Hardy)
- Marketplace (outside Campus Center)
- Sorority Court (next to the Davis House)
- DuPont Hall
- Green & Gold Village
- Sadler Parking lot (Post Office side)
What can be composted?
All food, paper products (i.e. napkins, paper boxes and plates), anything that says "greenware" or "compostable."
Please remove stickers from compostable items. If you have any questions, email email@example.com!