In addition to meeting and event spaces, the Sadler Center and Campus Center offer a variety of services to the William & Mary community.
- The Union Central game room is a great place to take a break from studying.
- The Information Desk manages banner and bulletin board sign-ups in the Sadler Center for student organizations and departments and serves as Lost and Found for the campus.
- Check your mail or send a package at Postal Services.
- A Wells Fargo ATM can be found in the Sadler Center, and the Campus Center has an Old Point National Bank ATM.
- Public telephones can be found on each floor at the Sadler Center.
- Wireless network access
- Visit one of the many dining services' options.
- Dining Services’ Catering Office is located in the Sadler Center and is happy to cater your next event.